Thursday, February 17, 2011

So I Remembered My password for Blogger...

Hi! It's me. Fail Stalker. I'm not even sure if anyone is even out there, but here's the deal; yeah, I know I did it again. I disappeared for over a year again. At least I'm consistent on that front! Yes, the depression is back in force and I'm wrestling with it daily but Cory insists that writing about it and getting it out of my system will help. And he has a point in that. What if it doesn't help me, but someone reads what I'm writing and it helps them? They realize they aren't alone in feeling this way and that there's hope? It'll be worth it to throw my crap out in the wind at that point. No, I'm not looking for sympathy or platitudes or a pity party. I do the pity thing all by myself just fine so I don't need to drag you down with me.

So I plan to write either daily or every other day. It's really not like I have jack shit else going on, ya know? I will get you guys caught up on what's been going on with me since the last post and it's likely to get personal so if you don't wanna know THAT much about someone else's life, please don't get offended and just move on. If, however, you enjoy a good train wreck and can't seem to look away, hop on board!! There will be love, pain, hope, disappointment, resolution, fear, tears and laughter. In other words, this WILL be about life. There will be times that I joke about my situation or my health so I ask that you please don't berate me "for not taking things seriously, dammit!" This is how I cope. I joke about things when they get bad. If I can make light of my situation, then I'm not so far down the black hole of hell that I can't get back out, ya know? It's my affirmation that I can spring back from the bad shit. So...yeah. I'm back. You're stuck with me again.

Muahahahahahaha....

*To be continued...*

7 comments:

Cookie said...

It's about bloody time you came back!

xo

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Unknown said...

It's nice to hear from you! welcome back and I hope this blog will work out for you and give you the outlet you need.

Christina said...

Welcome back! Again! (again, again, again, again, again, etc.)

twelvedaysold said...

Woo hoo! I started stalking you well after you stopped posting, so this is a good day indeed.

janna said...

See, that's the great thing about a feed reader - it just sits there and waits, and then tells me that you've posted! So - welcome back!

Gina said...

Yay! I was just thinking I hadn't seen anything in my Google Reader from you and hoping you'd post an "I'm still alive" type of post.