Sunday, March 13, 2005

This is a test

This is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency......Ok, that's overdone. Ahem. About me. I'm 32, happily married and have 4 dogs. I love to crochet and knit but knitting kills my hands for the most part so I live vicariously through other knitters by stalking them on their blog. Do they mind? Nah. The restraining orders are their way of showing their love. Honestly.

I wanted a way to show others the things I create with my own two hands. I don't care who you are, but if you can make something with your very own hands, it just seems to justify your existence. And not everyone can do the same things. That's the beauty of the world. More later since this is only erm......read that first sentence. Until then, here's a picture of one of my babies!




Isn't she the cutest?? Posted by Hello

7 comments:

Beth said...

It's good to have another blogger in the neighborhood! Welcome!
~Beth
http://diamondsnpurls.blogspot.com

Freecia said...

Nice to meet another stalker. Who's going to take the minutes? We should have a creed.

Have you read Vidardottir's knitting blog? http://runeblogknitter.blogspot.com/ She's vocal and has dogs, too.

Stalker Angie said...

Norma: Congratulations for being my first comment ever and my very first stalker!

Beth: Thank you for the very warm welcome.

Freecia: I'll see if I can't work on that creed thing. ;o) I'll have to hop over and check out that blog as well.

Jane: I've been thinking about blogging for months now and look forward to meeting new folks who stop by. And she is a cutie, isn't she?

Welcome to the blog ladies. I hope I can keep you entertained.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fantastic, and I love love love your subtitle.

Stalker Angie said...

Welcome to the blog Dawn! So glad you stopped in. And thanks about the subtitle. I'm a spunky little thing. :o)

Stalker Angie said...

Thanks June! I'll be sure to pop over and give you a read through!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the knitblog world! Where in TX are you?