Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pain

There will be a longer post about this tomorrow maybe, but I had a great weekend. I really did. I got to spend Sunday with my nephew, who is the coolest 12-year-old in the history of 12-year-olds. Yesterday I spent at a day long Sweet 16 birthday party type thing that involved all sorts of fun activities. I am 33 and so out of shape, I get winded putting on flip flops. I kept up with the girls. I am paying for it today. And will probably pay for it tomorrow. I never knew I had muscles there. I want them cut out now, please.

I'm not feeling up to posting more at this time. The whole Hurricane Katrina thing has me kinda down. It's just...horrible. I'm praying for those involved and for folks with loved ones in those areas. 'Nuff said.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: