Friday, September 22, 2006

The Perfect Autumn & Winter Potpourri

The Perfect Autumn & Winter Potpourri

This is the perfect smell for your home for the Autumn and Winter seasons. If you like the smell of fresh apple pies, Christmas cookies, fruit cakes and wassail you’ll love the way this makes your house smell.

All ingredients are option and can be changed to suit your needs or wants. Basic recipe below.

1 small apple (Don’t go for the best taste, go for the strongest smell.)

1 small orange

1 small lemon

Vanilla Extract

Whole cloves

Nutmeg

Cinnamon

Allspice


Peel the apple, orange and lemon and place the peels in a 1 qt glass sauce pot. Add vanilla and spices according to what smells good to you. Like more vanilla? Go for it. Like more cinnamon? Let your smell guide you. Add water until about an inch from the top of the pan so it covers all ingredients. Place on stove and let heat over lowest heat possible. Walk away and enjoy the scent. As the water boils out, simply add more water to keep the ingredients from burning. You can cover and refrigerate over night and the scent will last approximately 5 days. Not bad for less than $2 in fruit!

If you’re worried about wasting the fruit, cut up the apple and the orange and place in a bowl with a sliced banana. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon into the bowl, mix and enjoy a light fruit salad.

____________________________________________



Dear Anonymous,

I have no idea who you are, but I am properly freaked out now, thanks. Do I still win a prize for being chicken shit? Cuz, I totally deserve one of those. I mean sure, I know people who know me personally and read the blog, but I don't know any who know my brother. My folks, yes, but my brother?

So, tell me who you are then umm..yeah so I know if my mom is actually reading this so I quit saying things like fuckerpants.

Love,

Stalker

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe

Rabbitch said...

You say things like "fuckerpants"?

I like you even more than I did before.

Anonymous said...

"Fuckerpants" is a bit of greatness!