Anyway, is it Saturday yet? No? Dammit. So I thought I'd throw in a final idea of an itinerary (snerk) since, ya know, this whole Meet N' Greet thing is tomorrow and all. Here we go!
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Opal Divine's Penn Field. 3601 S. Congress Ave Ste K100, Austin, Tx.
- You can reach them at 512-707-0237 for directions. It's just south of St Edward's University.
- When I get there (hopefully before 11 am when they open) I'll make sure the door folks know of their impending doom and to steer anyone asking about knitters, crocheters or stalkers over to wherever they stick me.
- Bring a project! I like petting yarn. Hee!
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Lonestar Knitters Knit Out and Crochet at Borders, 4477 S. Lamar, Austin, Tx.
- You can reach them at 512-891-8974 for directions.
- I would imagine there will be someone to follow. I have a map.
- Be afraid.
There will most likely be a hotel room involved Saturday night for myself to crash into, I honestly haven't decided. I should get on that, huh. Hopefully, none of the Harlot's big, hairy spiders will be involed. Otherwise, I'm sleeping in the hotel pool. Just sayin.
Dear, sweet Jeebus is it Saturday yet??
Oh, and there will be pictures taken and blog fodder happening. Do not be offended if I am sitting like an idiot writing down names and blogs. My memory is shit. Go ask Christina about my memory. She'll have stories. They might be funny, I don't remember.
See you tomorrow!!!